Users on Growth plans, or on Creator plans with the Learner Addon can add learners to their accounts to distribute finished learning objects for them to complete.
Please be aware that adding additional users to your total will increase your subscription fee commencing from your next billing cycle. You will also be charged a one-off prorated amount for the current billing cycle.
To add new learners to your account:
- Navigate to the Admin Portal of your account.
- Select 'Users' from the left-hand menu.
- Select 'Add new users' in the top right-hand of the screen.
- Enter the learner's email address and full name, then adjust their account permissions to 'Learner' from the drop-down selector.
- Select 'Add'. Please note: this step does not add them to the account yet.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 to add additional learners.
- If any learner details are accidentally added incorrectly, they may be removed by rolling the mouse over the entry, then selecting 'Remove', and then repeating steps 4 and 5 to re-add them with the correct details.
- Once you have added your new learners and all details are correct, select 'Add # user(s)' at the bottom right-hand of the screen to save and confirm the addition of the learners to the account.