A learner's access to a learning object that has been distributed to the can be revoked by removing them from the distributed learning object.
WARNING: Once removed, all tracking data for learners who have engaged with the learning object will be lost, and learners will no longer be able to view or complete the learning object.
Contents of this article:
- Remove ALL learners from a distributed learning object.
- Remove specific learners from a distributed learning object.
To remove ALL learners from a distributed learning object:
- Navigate to the storyboard view of your learning object.
- Select 'Remove all learners' on the 'Learning already distributed' pop-up.
- Select 'Yes, remove all' to confirm the action.
To remove specific learners from a distributed learning object:
- Navigate to your Admin Portal.
- Select the 'Learning' tab from the left-hand menu.
- Select the distributed learning object.
- Identify the learners you wish to remove, then select 'Remove' on the right-hand end of their record.
- Select 'Remove' to confirm their removal.