On the HowToo Growth plan, learning objects can be distributed to learners for the learners to view and complete.
A user must have an Admin or Account Admin role to distribute learning.
To distribute a learning object:
- Navigate to the storyboard view of the learning object.
- Select the three-vertical-dots 'Actions' menu in the top right-hand of the view.
- Select 'Distribute' from the drop-down menu.
- Select the checkboxes of the learners you wish to distribute to in the left-hand column.
- Select 'Add >' between the columns to move the learners to the right-hand column.
- Learners can be removed from the right-hand column by selecting them and then selecting '< Remove'
- Once all the desired learners are in the right-hand column, select 'Distribute to # learners' at the bottom right-hand of the pop-up.
Once distributed, learners will receive an email notification, directing them to log in and complete the learning object. Users with Admin or Account Admin role can view their progress from the Report tab of the Admin Portal.
Please note: Once a learning object has been distributed, it can no longer be edited. To edit the distributed learning object, you must remove all learners to which the learning object has previously been distributed.