Adding branding colours to your learning objects is simple. All our plans come with pre-built themes and two colour settings you can customise.
Contents of this article:
Our colour settings are:
- Primary: The main colour that will appear throughout the module.
- Secondary: A contrasting colour used to support your primary colour.
These colour settings can be found by navigating to:
- Open the storyboard view of your learning object.
- Select settings from the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- Select the branding tab from the top navigation options.
- Select colour to expand the colour options menu.
- Select the coloured circles to update your primary and secondary colour.
❗ Note: All our colours adapt differently to each theme. So we suggest trying out different themes, to find one that suites your colours and backgrounds.
Our themes include:
A clean and fresh theme, featuring horizontal navigation, plenty of white space and simple shapes and lines.
A theme that thrives on colourful backgrounds. With horizontal navigation and square shapes, Chandon's stand-out feature is it's colour-adaptive text boxes. These boxes appear behind text elements, and display a diffused, partially transparent interpretation of the selected background.
A modern theme, with crisp elements and colourful headings and highlights. Best used with a light background.
Designed for dark backgrounds, the Pop theme features white text to stand out and thrives on bright feature colours.
A unique theme in which blocks are stacked vertically and are navigated by scrolling, instead of buttons. Best used for mobile-first course.
Featuring vertical navigation with buttons at the top and bottom of blocks, Sequoia is ideals for creating a seamless flow between blocks and colourful headings.