If you have more than one user on your account, you can deactivate other users to make way for additional users.
Deactivated users cannot log in and cannot be assigned learning.
Deactivating users do not count towards your total number of active users, but deactivating them will not immediately reduce the cost of your HowToo plan. Please contact us to discuss reducing your user cap and plan cost.
Deactivated users can be reactivated at a later time, with their data intact.
Who can use this feature?
👀 Primary admins, and admins
🏳️ Available on all plans
To reactivate or deactivate a user:
- Navigate to the Admin Portal of your account.
- Select Users from the left-hand menu.
- Identify the user record to be changed, and select the Edit option next to their status.
- Change a user's status to active/ inactive by clicking the toggle to change the status.
- Click Update details to see the user's status updated immediately.
Please sign in to leave a comment.