Who can use this feature?
👀 Creators, primary admins, and admins
🏳️ Available on professional plans only
Contents of this article:
How to find theme designer
Theme designer is available by selecting the theme designer icon from the left-hand navigation menu of your learning dashboard.
Navigating the theme designer dashboard
The theme designer dashboard is composed of two primary sections
- The left-hand styling options
- The right-hand dynamic theme preview
Select the drop-down menus from the left-hand styling options to display the styling options in full. The drop-down menus include:
- General styling options and logos
- Colour options and presets
- Typography options and custom fonts.
Use the dynamic theme preview to observe the impact of your selected styling options. Select the menu options and use the bottom navigation bar to view different block types, such as Carousels, Feature Text and Video blocks.
How to create a new theme
To create a new theme with theme designer:
- Navigate to the theme designer dashboard.
- Select Create new theme from the top right-hand corner of the dashboard.
- Enter a name for your theme in the text box. This can be changed later. Select ok.
- From here, you can begin to edit the general settings, colors and typography of your new theme.
- When you have finished editing, you can publish your new theme to begin using it.
Please sign in to leave a comment.