Learning objects can be published to a unique, generated URL (web/online link). This URL can be quickly and easily shared.
Publishing a learning object as a URL will not allow for the collection of tracking and completion data. To track learner data, you must publish to a SCORM or xAPI package and distribute the package via an LMS or LXP.
To publish a learning object as a URL (web/online link):
1. Navigate to the storyboard view of your learning object.
2. Select the 'Action' button in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
3. Select 'Publish' from the drop-down.
4. By default, 'Online link' will be selected as the release mode. Otherwise, select 'Online link' under the heading 'Release mode'.
5. Select 'Publish'.
6. Select 'View publish'. This will open the published learning object in a new tab in your web browser.
7. Copy the URL from your web browser to share it with others.