Many block types incorporate different kinds of media, including images, videos and audio. Including different media throughout your learning object is a key way to engage learners and create a memorable experience.
To add media to a block:
1. Navigate to the editor view of your learning object.
2. Select the media section in the block. New blocks will automatically include a placeholder image in the space.
3. Select 'Browse media library'" from the left-hand sidebar.
4. Select a media item from your media library.
5. Select 'Use selected media'.
6. Use the left-hand sidebar adjust further settings.
Note: You will only be able to view the types of media that match the area you will be placing it. In other words, if you select an image area, you will only be shown images. The same goes for placing videos and audio.
(Want to embed a video from Youtube or Vimeo? Read this article.)