You can add a formal assessment section to your learning blocks. This section can only contain question blocks that provided correct/incorrect feedback. HowToo will track the score of your learner and present pass/fail feedback at the end.
Contents of this article:
To create an assessment section:
1. Navigate to the storyboard view of your learning object.
2. Select the 'Actions' button at the top right hand corner of the screen
3. Select 'Add assessment'. A separate section will be created with your learning object that contains special 'Assessment Intro' and 'Assessment Result' blocks that cannot be deleted.
4. Add question blocks by selecting 'Add new block' within the assessment section.
Rules for adding assessment sections
- Assessment sections can be added to both simple and complex templates.
- Learning objections can contain an assessment section with no additional learning.
- You may only add one assessment section per learning object.
- Only question blocks may be added to assessment sections.