You may like to include URLs (hyperlinks) in the text of your blocks to direct your learners to further online resources. You can add hyperlinks to text sections that allow for rich formatting options. These are typically body text sections.
You can also add web links to your resource library.
Contents of this article:
To create a URL:
1. Navigate to the editor view of your block.
2. Select the relevant text box, and then use your cursor to highlight the text you wish to turn into a hyperlink.
3. Select the link icon from the rich formatting options bar above the text section.
4. Enter the URL into the text entry box.
5. Select 'Apply', OR press 'Enter' or 'Return' on your keyboard to save the URL.
To remove a URL:
1. Select the relevant text box, and then use your cursor to highlight the URL.
2. Select the crossed T icon from the rich formatting options bar above the text section.
3. This will clear all formatting from the highlighted text, including URLs.