Transition animations change the appearance of the movement from one block to the next as the learner progresses through a module.
By default, the transition animation is set to Smooth.
Only one transition animation may be selected per block, and is applied to all transitions.
To change the transition animations:
1. Navigate to the storyboard view of your learning object.
2. Select 'Settings' from the top right-hand corner.
3. Select the 'Branding' tab.
4. Select the 'Transitions' heading to expand the transition options.
5. Select the drop-down menu to select your desired transition animation.