Videos that are hosted online on sites such as Youtube and Vimeo can be embedded into video blocks.
To embed a video:
1. Navigate to the editor view of your media block.
2. Select the video section of the block. New blocks will automatically include a placeholder image in the space.
3. In the left-hand sidebar, switch the toggle from 'File' to 'URL'.
4. Enter the URL of the video you wish to embed in the text entry field below.
5. Click away to instantly save your changes.
Warning! If the video at the URL destination is changed or removed, this may impact the performance of your embedded video in your learning object.