You can design a message that will display as a pop-up when your learner completes a learning object. It's a great way to congratulate your learners and wrap up the learning experience. This can be helpful for learning objects without a formal assessment section, and objects without forced navigation where learners may access topics or blocks in a non-sequential order.
To create a completion message:
1. Navigate to the storyboard view of your learning object.
2. Select 'Settings' from the top right-hand of the view.
3. Select the 'Completion' tab of the Settings menu.
4. Under 'Completion message', toggle the option to 'Yes',
5. Use the text box and rich text formatting below to design your message.