By default, all learners will be shown all the question blocks created in the assessment section of your learning object.
However, you can choose to show less than the full number of blocks, for example, 3 out of 5 blocks.
If selected, learners retaking the assessment may receive different questions on their second attempt if .
To present a limited selection of assessment questions to learners:
1. Navigate to the storyboard view of your learning object.
2. Select 'Settings' from the top right-hand of the screen.
3. Select the 'Assessment' tab of the settings window.
4. Under the 'Question ordering' heading, select 'randomly' from the second drop-down.
5. Select a number less than the highest number from the first drop-down.
Note: The number of questions cannot be reduced if the the ordering is set to 'in order', as this would result in learner seeing the same questions each time they reattempted the assessment, meaning that the final blocks will never be displayed to learners.