Contents of this article:
To delete or duplicate question pools:
1. Open the question pool sidebar.
2. Select the three vertical dots button at the top of the pool
3. Select 'delete' or 'duplicate.'
4. If deleting, select 'I'm sure' from the confirmation pop-up.
Warning! Deleted pools and the blocks they contain cannot be retrieved or restored.
To delete all assessment pools:
1. Navigate to the storyboard view of your learning object.
2. Select the three vertical dots button to the left of the 'Assessment' title above the assessment section.
3. Select 'Delete'.
Warning! This will delete the entire assessment section, including all existing assessment blocks. It is not possible to return to the regular view of an assessment section once the assessment has been converted to pools.