On Creator Plans only, learning objects can be published to SCORM 1.2 or SCORM 2004 packages for export to an LMS or LXP system.
To publish a learning object as a SCORM package:
1. Navigate to the storyboard view of your learning object.
2. Select the 'Action' button in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
3. Select 'Publish' from the drop-down.
4. Select 'SCORM 1.2' or 'SCORM 2004' under the heading 'Release mode'.
5. Select 'Publish'.
6. Select 'Download zipped package'. This will start a download of the SCORM package to your device.