You can set a primary and secondary colour for your learning object. This is different to changing the background.
It is not possible to set custom colours for text. However, some themes may alter the text colour.
Who can use this feature?
👀 Creators, primary admins, and admins
🏳️ Available on all plans
To set a primary and secondary colour:
- Navigate to the storyboard view of your learning object.
- Select Settings from the top right-hand corner.
- Select the Branding tab.
- Select the Colour heading to expand the colour options.
- Select the coloured circles next to the Primary and Secondary headings.
- Select a colour using the sliders or by entering a colour code.
Please sign in to leave a comment.