You can set a primary and secondary colour for your learning object. This is different to changing the background.
It is not possible to set custom colours for text. However, some themes may alter the text colour.
To set a primary and secondary colour:
1. Navigate to the storyboard view of your learning object.
2. Select 'Settings' from the top right-hand corner.
3. Select the 'Branding' tab.
4. Select the 'Colour' heading to expand the colour options.
5. Select the coloured circles next to the 'Primary' and 'Secondary' headings.
6. Select a colour using the sliders or by entering a colour code.