You can make a number of adjustments to how an LMS will track and report on a learner's progress through a learning object.
Who can use this feature?
👀 Creators, primary admins, and admins
🏳️ Available on Creator, Creator Plus and Professional plans only
Contents of this article:
To set a completion percentage:
- Navigate to the storyboard view of your learning object.
- Select Settings from the top right-hand of the view.
- Select the Completion tab of the Settings menu.
- Under Completion Tracking, select the percentage text-entry box.
- Edit the value to your desired completion percentage.
❗ Note: Unticking this option will effectively set the percentage to 0%, and as a result, an LMS will mark the learning object as complete as soon as it is opened by the learner.
To allow the learner to complete without passing the assessment:
1. Navigate to the storyboard view of your learning object.
2. Select Settings from the top right-hand of the view.
3. Select the Completion tab of the Settings menu.
4. Under Completion Tracking, untick the option When the assessment is passed.
❗ Note: this option will only appear for learning objects with an assessment section. Unticking allows a learning object to be marked as complete by the LMS even if the learner fails the assessment section.