Learning object drafts can be locked or unlocked to prevent or allow others to make edits.
By default, learning objects are locked to prevent others from making edits.
Who can use this feature?
👀 Primary admins, and admins
🏳️ Available on all plans
To unlock all your new learning object for editing:
The following guide is for how to set the default lock state of your learning objects. This setting only controls the lock state of new learning objects.
Default = Yes / Unlocked
- Navigate to the admin view of your account.
- In dashboard, toggle Unlock all new learning objects for editing to Yes
Toggling this setting to "No" will ensure all new learning objects are locked.
To lock an individual learning object for editing:
Individual learning objects can also be locked. Which will override the admin settings above.
- Navigate to the storyboard view of your learning object.
- Select Settings from the top right-hand of the view.
- Toggle Allow others to edit this object to Yes.
Please sign in to leave a comment.