If you choose to create assessment pools, you can choose to randomise the order of pools.
When randomised, learners will be delivered a randomly selected pool on each attempt.
When not randomised, learners will receive the first pool on their first attempt, the second pool on their second attempt, third pool on their third attempt and so on.
By default, assessment pools are not randomised.
Who can use this feature?
👀 Creators, primary admins, and admins
🏳️ Available on all plans
To randomise the order of question pools:
- You must have an existing assessment section with assessment pools enabled.
- Navigate to the storyboard view of your learning object.
- Select the Settings button in the top right-hand of the screen.
- Select the Assessment tab of the Settings window.
- Under the heading Question pools, toggle the setting Randomise order of pools to Yes.
Please sign in to leave a comment.