You can add a formal assessment section to your learning blocks. This section can only contain question blocks that provided correct/incorrect feedback. HowToo will track the score of your learner and present pass/fail feedback at the end.
Who can use this feature?
👀 Creators, primary admins, and admins
🏳️ Available on all plans
Contents of this article:
To create an assessment section:
- Navigate to the storyboard view of your learning object.
- Select the Action button at the top right hand corner of the screen
- Select Add assessment. A separate section will be created with your learning object that contains special Assessment Intro and Assessment Result blocks that cannot be deleted.
- Add question blocks by selecting Add new block within the assessment section.
Rules for adding assessment sections
- Assessment sections can be added to both single topic and multi-topic templates.
- Learning objections can contain an assessment section with no additional learning.
- You may only add one assessment section per learning object.
- Only question blocks may be added to assessment sections.
Please sign in to leave a comment.