You can design a message that will display as a pop-up when your learner completes a learning object. It's a great way to congratulate your learners and wrap up the learning experience. This can be helpful for learning objects without a formal assessment section, and objects without forced navigation where learners may access topics or blocks in a non-sequential order.
Who can use this feature?
👀 Creators, primary admins, and admins
🏳️ Available on all plans
To create a completion message:
- Navigate to the storyboard view of your learning object.
- Select Settings from the top right-hand of the view.
- Select the Completion tab of the Settings menu.
- Under Completion message, toggle the option to Yes,
- Use the text box and rich text formatting below to design your message.